Hi everyone, and welcome to my Magicka Sorcerer PVP build! Simply put, this is my sorcerer setup in PVP, it’s not the best, but it works for me! I really hope you find this somewhat useful, if you do please let me know! 😀
I recommend the following races for a Magicka Sorcerer: High Elf, Breton or Dark Elf. High Elf is probably the “best,” because their passives include an increase in Max Magicka, Magicka Recovery, and increase in flame, frost and shock damage, but the other two races work as well.
I put all 64 attribute points into Magicka.
For your Mundus Stone, I recommend The Atronach if you feel that you have low Magicka recovery. If you are okay with having lower recovery, then I recommend either The Mage, The Shadow or The Thief.
I run purple tri-stat food buffs because my recovery is good enough where I don’t need to run drinks, and I also like having an increase in my health stat.
Main Bar – Destruction Staff (Ice Staff)
- Mages Wrath (Mage’s Fury)
- Crystal Fragments (Crystal Shard)
- Hardened Ward (Conjured Ward)
- Crushing Shock (Force Shock)
- Velocious Curse (Daedric Curse)
- Ultimate: DBOS (Dawnbreaker)/Elemental Rage (Elemental Storm)/Shooting Star (Meteor)
Backbar – Restoration Staff
- Healing Ward (Steadfast Ward)
- Daedric Minefield (Daedric Mines)
- Streak (Bolt Escape)
- Harness Magicka (Annulment)/Radiant Magelight (Magelight – protection against gankers. Use while mounted)
- Power Surge (Surge)/ Structured Entropy (Entropy)
- Ultimate: Suppression Field (Negate Magic)
The current gear I use is above. For traits, I personally use Impenetrable, but you can also use Divines if you wish, because you will still die pretty quickly if you are caught with your shields down anyway!
Other noteworthy sets that you could use are:
- Shroud of the Lich
- Burning Spellweave
- Worm’s Raiment (for group-play)
The Thief (green):
The Mage (blue):
Elemental Expert: 100
Spell Erosion: 40
Staff Expert: 1
The Warrior (red):
Elemental Defender: 20
Quick Recovery: 10